Sunday, November 16, 2014

Sunday Browsing vol. 22 & Weekend Sales

Holy moly has this past week flown by. Between long hours and a quick trip to New York for work followed by a weekend jam-packed with celebrating people I love, I barely feel like there has been a moment to breathe. It's weeks like these that tend to unravel me a bit, but today I am focusing on how blessed I am to not only have a job but to be surrounded by the most amazing friends and family. My hope is that you are able to feel just as blessed and thankful this morning.

And of course, a few links to aide in your Sunday browsing!
  • to watch: the top ten documentaries to watch on netflix. Perfect for the cozy days that are rapidly approaching!
  • to watch x2: I've been catching episodes of House of DVF lately and have become fascinated with the woman behind her namesake brand. This interview with her and Stephen Colbert going toe to toe is just too good.
  • to travel: I'll be venturing to Portland by myself over Thanksgiving for a dear friend's wedding and was excited to find these tips for traveling alone.
  • to style: Really loving Kate Spade Saturday's new campaign, it's inspiring some print-mixing for the holidays.
  • to eat: excited to try asian quinoa meatballs for dinner this week.
  • to shop: I'm kind of loving this deer print coat, thoughts?
Don't forget these weekend sales too!

No comments:

Post a Comment