Monday, November 2, 2015

Around the World

Ever since I started following blogs in college, one of my favorite looks has been an effortless, slightly oversized graphic tee. The problem is, though, that finding that effortless, slightly oversized tee can be a bit of a challenge. The perfect combination of the right fit & non-obnoxius graphic is rare, which is why I was so excited when this shirt arrived, since it scores in both areas.

I may be a little biased (this awesome company also made our wedding invitations), but I haven't stopped wearing this shirt since it arrived a few weeks ago. In fact - confession time - I wore this exact same outfit Saturday night & Sunday - shhh, tell no one.

Forever 21 beanie / BlankNYC jacket / Ray-Ban sunglasses / The Oyster's Pearl tee c/o / GiGi New York clutch / Banana Republic jeans, similar from Madewell / Madewell heels, similar from Ivanka Trump (on sale!)  & ASOS
shop the post:



1 comment:

  1. Love the world map tee and the burgundy jacket!

    http://www.velvetcrate.com

    ReplyDelete