Sunday, November 15, 2015

Sunday Browsing vol. 53


This weekend, I caved. On Friday night, something came over me and I turned on my Christmas Pandora station. Yes I know, it's still 2 weeks before Thanksgiving, but I'm not sorry. I've been enjoying those Bing Crosby tunes (old school Christmas is the only way to go) ever since and I'm pretty sure it's the highlight of my weekend. 

Many years, the holidays feel like more of an obligation then a celebration, so I'm making a commitment to actually enjoy the season this year. Step one in my mission was premature Christmas music. I invite you to join me, it may even be the highlight of your weekend too. 

In other news, here are some links I'm loving this week:

to shop:
to eat & drink:
to travel:
& a few other faves:

No comments:

Post a Comment