Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Confetti Craves // November

clockwise from top right: cos bracelet / zara dress / nasty gal dress / nike tennis shoes (under $60!) / j.crew tee / anthropologie mittens / urban outfitters bandana / need supply co. watch 

And just like that we are 10 days into November! Is anyone else scratching their head wondering how we're less then 20 days from Thanksgiving, or more importantly, Black Friday?

For the month that kicks off the season of celebration, I'm craving more of the details I have fallen in love with lately, like this patchwork dress that would look adorable with my new turtleneck and a bandana to add to my collection. Also, I think I'm the last person on the planet to not own a pair of nike free sneaks, which I plan to change since these are well under $100. 

What's on your wishlist this month?!

shop the post:






images borrowed from here & here

No comments:

Post a Comment