Monday, November 16, 2015

Fringe Sweater

With the fall weather officially here, I'm reminded just how much I dislike getting dressed for the colder months. In spring & summer, wardrobe options seem endless, since you can easily throw on a dress, skirt or jeans and a simple top and not have to worry about catching a cold. With winter comes layering, tights and as a result my wardrobe feels like it has shrunk significantly. 

However, a few weeks ago I picked up some winter wardrobe hope in the form of this sweater from H&M. It has just the right amount of detail but still keeps a girl cozy on breezy days. As a result, I've worn it every week and don't plan to stop. Crossing my fingers that I find a few more winter wardrobe rockstars to carry me through until April (yikes, long road ahead!).

 H&M sweater / Urban Outfitters bandana / GiGi New York clutch / Zara jeans, love these from Topshop / Vince Camuto booties, similar herehere & here / old fedora, check out an option at ASOS
shop the post:


1 comment:

  1. Bandanas are so in! I LOVE that you are head of this. It looks so gorgeous.

    Keep it up boo!
    xo
    Krista

    ReplyDelete