Sunday, November 1, 2015

Sunday Browsing vol.51

After this weekend, I'm already mourning the weekend in preparation for Monday. We had a wedding on Friday night that thankfully brought one of my best friends to town that I only get to see once a year.  Getting to spend quality time with her + a slow Saturday morning are apparently what weekend dreams are made of because I was one happy girl the last few days.

I hope that your weekend was just as enjoyable! Let's hold hands & get through Monday together. Until then, here are my favorite links from the week:

to shop:
  • A great alternative to plaid, this geo blanket scarf is super affordable (under $30!) & will go with just about everything. 
  • When a tutu goes punk. Love!
  • Kind of obsessing over these fringe vans sneakers.
  • Found this skirt on super sale today at J.Crew & I can't wait to wear it.
to decorate:
to eat:

No comments:

Post a Comment