Monday, November 30, 2015

Cyber Monday Madness


Just as we're hitting the snooze button a few too many times this morning (guilty) in denial of the the long weekend ending, we are given hope - Cyber Monday! While I appreciate Black Friday just as much as your next basic b***h, Cyber Monday is my jam. 90% of my shopping is done online, and there is no exception made when it comes to the shop-a-holic days following Thanksgiving. 

I've listed a few of my favorite sales of the day below, as well as shared some items I have my eye on  above - like this fair isle turtleneckadorable floral dressgrey jeans & statement necklace - just click the icons above (price listed reflects non-sale price). Happy shopping!
  • ASOS: 30% off everything with code BLESSED.
  • Anthropologie: Extra 25% off sale items + free shipping with code XTRAGOOD.
  • H&M: up to 30% off purchase + free shipping & an additional 40% off sale items.
  • J.Crew: 40% off almost everything with code MONDAY.
  • Madewell: 25% off with code SHOPATWORK.
  • Modcloth: 25% off everything
  • Topshop: Up to 50% off select items.
  • Urban Outfitters: $15 off $75+, $50 off $150+
  • Nordstrom: Sale + additional 25% off select items.
  • Nasty Gal:Up to 50% off sale items.

3 comments:

  1. Cyber Monday is my jam too! I bought stuff for myself, but didn't get anything for anyone else. lol

    http://elementsofellis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeeeah! I love cyber mondays! During the last one I learned about vdr virtual data room - loved it and want to use

    ReplyDelete